Just like your finest car needs to have periodic tune-ups to function properly, so too, does our mind, body, and the spirit within us need to be maintained daily. It’s important for us to nurture our inner success mechanism so that it can provide us success in love, income, health and career.
Here are some tips, or owner’s manual, to help rejuvenate your mind, body, and the spirit within:
- Don’t allow any negative thoughts that you may have had throughout your day be taken to bed with you. Eliminate them from your mind;
- Fuel up each day by meditating, which will regenerate and renew your mind, body, and spirit;
- Be sure to give your body the proper rest, exercise, and sensible diet, which will positively affect your mind and spirit;
- Build your subconscious mind with positive goals and positive self-image thoughts;
- If your mind and spirit is in need of repair, be sure to pray for healing;
- If you are sick or ill, give positive mental affirmations to those areas to restore your entire mind-body-spirit;
- If your mind or spirit overheats with a negative or painful situation, have a cooling off period where you do nothing, so that peace can enter back into your mind and spirit;
- If you feel as though your mind or body sputters or feels clogged, be sure to meditate to unclog those areas and ask for God to help clear any negative thoughts or energy;
- Don’t allow past negative issues or failures to hinder you from moving into a successful future. Use these techniques to release any past negativity.
Try mental visualization by combining thought and breath by doing the following:
- While inhaling deeply, visualize your breath coming into your body and state, “I inhale peace.”
- Exhale and visualize your breath leaving your body and state, “I exhale negativity.”
- Then, inhale deeply and state, “Positiveness enters my subconscious.”
- Exhale while visualizing your breath leaving your body and state, “I telepathically broadcast positiveness.”
- Next, inhale deeply and state, “I go into God’s presences.”
- Exhale and say, “God’s energy fills me.”
- Finally, sit quietly in meditation for a few minutes so that you can feel the effects of the above-mentioned steps.
Remember that you are a vital part of the universe and giving and receiving positive love and energy will help you to tune-up your mind, body, and spirit daily…and so it is!