Many of us do not realize the importance of certain types of internal chatter that take place in our minds. If you’re not sure what that is, it’s the thoughts that run around in our heads every minute of every day. We’re either thinking about the vacation we’ll be going on, or the project that’s due at the end of the day, or even what we’re going to have for lunch. Along with those thoughts, are the statements we make in our heads that can be detrimental to ourselves without realizing it. It’s the negative chatter that we need to eliminate.
It’s okay to think about things taking place in our lives, but when we go down the rabbit hole of negativity and beat ourselves up for whatever reason, that’s when it’s important to try to stop the negative internal chatter. We don’t even realize we’re doing it. It’s as simple as when we make a mistake. We make negative statements of “I’m such an idiot,” or “How could I be so stupid?”.
You may not think or feel that’s a big deal, but the worst thing we can do to ourselves is to make those proclamations because they will enter our subconscious and continually reappear every time something negative happens in our life. It will become a vicious cycle that will become difficult to erase.
Now you may feel that is silly, but over time and with many years of this type of internal negative belief system, you could find yourself so depressed and full of anxiety and then not able to understand why you feel this way.
That is why meditating and quieting your mind is so important. You need to fill the internal chatter with positive affirmations even before your feet hit the floor first thing in the morning. It will begin to set your life on a whole new pattern. It takes time and motivation. It’s not something we find comfortable to do, but you do need to begin by saying you love yourself. Tell yourself that you are enough, that you are perfectly imperfect.
If you’re tired of negative things or specific negative patterns continually coming back to you, then why not try changing your internal chatter. Below are a few guidelines to help you manifest your dreams and goals by creating a positive and spiritually fulfilling life.
- Think each day positively!
- The energies of your mind will be better attuned to positivity so you will become an absolute positive thinker.
- Go into deep meditation each day to bring yourself to the present moment so you can manifest positivity to your subconscious.
- Affirm spiritually based suggestions to yourself every day – “I love myself,” “I am enough,” “I am one with God,” “The Universe is for me, and so is everything else.”
- Always be aware that your EVERY thought becomes a part of your mind and subconscious and will set into motion the law of attraction that will materialize those thoughts.
- Guarding your thoughts, in truth, is safeguarding and controlling your life.
- Work continuously to build a positive self-image between your mind and subconscious. It will create a positive flow and create success and happiness.
- Always see yourself as happy, healthy, loved, creative, successful, abundant, healed, happy, joyful, and most important…grateful.
If you can begin this process, even if it’s a few minutes out of your day, you can start to condition your mind and subconscious to approach all situations with a positive response without reacting irrationally.
Open your heart and mind and receive all that is good and positive for your life…and so it is!