Every day brings us the opportunity to hit the “refresh” button on our brains and start fresh. We all have those days when everything goes wrong and we just can’t wait for a new day.
Here are some tips to help you do just that! Take 5-10 minutes in the morning before you begin your daily routine and simply close your eyes and breathe deep and quiet your mind.
Try stating the following affirmations for each type of ” mental rebirth” that you need:
- For Release and Letting Go:
- I release all sense of tension and anxiety from my body and mind.
- I release all fear and doubt about my life, knowing that is guided to success and happiness through the higher power of my mind.
- I release all sense of hostility toward anyone and bring myself into eternal peace.
- For Peace:
- Every breath I take into my body is a breath of peace and rest for my mind.
- For Health:
- All nerves, cells, tissues and organs of my body are now attuned to the perfect harmony of nature.
- The mental cause behind any physical ailment is removed from all levels of my mind by God.
- All cells in my body are reborn to health and perfection.
- For Prosperity:
- I attract all that I need for my prosperity.
- I am intuitively directed by my mind to be in the right place at the right time with the right person for the receiving of my prosperity.
- For Happiness:
- I know that all things are possible, and I let this thought vibrate as happiness throughout my being.
- Through my spirit within me, my soul and its destiny are fulfilled, giving me a complete feeling of happiness throughout my being.
- For Creative Thinking:
- My mind is filled with creative ideas that I can use for constant improvement in my life, and these ideas are flowing into my mind.
- All it takes is one creative idea to improve my life, and I already possess that idea in the universal part of my mind.
- For Love:
- I love myself, and because of this, I am filled with love and vibrate love out to others each day.
- As I vibrate love out to others, I attract love in all its many forms from others.
- I send forth love into the universe, and am loved back by life itself.
- For Spiritual Awareness:
- Every meditation period opens my mind more and more to an awareness of my higher spiritual nature and soul.
- I am sensitive to the mental and spiritual cause behind all conditions and circumstances in life.
With each of these affirmations, believe it to be so. Simply put: The Universe is for me, and so is everything else…and so it is!!