A pattern is a manifestation of a psychic force that is active in our lives. We all speak about a positive or negative pattern in our life, but with psychic and spiritual wisdom, we can gain further insight as to how to handle them.
I’ve discussed before how thought is energy and how important it is to be careful of what we think. Therefore, when a pattern is established, there is a pattern of energy that exists in the universe. We also know that the mind rules the body and the body rules the mind. Therefore, we have the ability to influence those energy patterns in our minds.
We’ve all heard that when a person is in a rut, they need a change of scenery or a vacation. But one doesn’t really need to take a vacation in the ordinary sense, but rather, they need to take a vacation from certain set ways of doing things in the course of their daily activities.
To break a negative pattern, we need to shake it up. Sometimes these negative patterns began as a positive pattern, but have since served its purpose and no longer serve you in a positive manner. We need to learn to break through any psychic wall that is holding us back.
Here are a few techniques to help change or break an unwanted pattern:
- Whenever you feel old patterns closing in on you, go outside and take a few deep breaths. As you do, feel that there is renewing energy clearing your mind and dissolving old patterns.
- Burn incense in your residence for a few days. Sage is a great at clearing any negative energy that is lingering from old patterns and thoughts in one’s mind.
- When you are dealing with anyone who has a negative effect on you, picture a huge white light of protection around your entire body.
- Each day give yourself positive thought suggestions (i.e. the power of God has already dissolved unwanted thought patterns from my mind).
- Shop at a different time or place than you normally do.
- Change or add something new to your diet.
- Try new exercises.
- Do something you have been putting off.
- Clear your house of any items no longer needed, or give them to someone who can use them.
- Meditate at a different time of day.
Anything that has been can be changed! You have the power of God within you to make things new. Expect with an attitude that positive new changes will begin in your life. And finally, exercise patience. Patience builds psychic-spiritual energy that makes positive things happen…and so it is!
Here’s to a Healthy and Happy New Year in 2017!!