Most people believe they are alone when it comes to dealing with issues or problems taking place in their life. Society may think this, but for the most part, this is a false notion. You are not alone, you’re not even the actual “doer”.
The doer is none other than God. There is no need to take on the burden yourself. The line, “Give it up to God”, is truer than you think. The problem most people have is, believing it. If you can believe in this truth, then you will have discovered the success secret of the ages!
The key to this is to allow it into your mind and life. Your body and mind can serve as the channel for the power of God within. Your understanding of your existence is based on society’s lack of awareness of your true-self. Once you have been able to remove this from your mind, you will be able to open all that is being offered to you to accomplish what is needed in your life.
You need to try and remove the conditioned limitations that society places on you in your own mind. Replace it by stating affirmations daily in your mind with the following statements:
- I am one mind with the mind of God within me;
- I am one in spirit with the spirit of God within me;
- I am one in power with the power of God within me;
- I am creative with the creative presence of God within me;
- I am one with the love of God within me;
- I am at peace with the peace of God within me;
- I am full of love with the love of God within me;
- I can accomplish all things with the power of God within me;
- The eternal peace of God throughout my being calms me;
- God directs my footsteps and direction every day.
You can try these before you meditate for the day. Repeat them at any time, especially when you are feeling vulnerable or anxious. Remember that you are not alone!
“It is not I, but the Father within me that doeth these works.”…Jesus Christ
…and so it is!